29.1.14

to the magnificent you

Hi,
     I have been thinking, staring at this new-blank post page, and wondering how dare am I ever to say what I have in me here. 
     Hell yeah, I still remember how we felt sitting on the motocycah under those twenty-nine beautiful stars and a January moon. I waited for you long enough somewhere, cause you offered to drive me home. Traffic light on our eyes and there you go and there your words go and there your smile go and there my smile go and there we were begin. Such an unbelievable beautiful happiness. 
       Uh-huh, today is our first. Oh no can someone replace 'is' with parenthesis plus 'should be' on the first sentence of this paragraph please.
      Cause it was not that flawless. We got stuck and gave up without even a little effort. And done. But undone. At least for me. You... you are unpredictable and I can't even guess what do you mean by doing those nice little things for a girl like me---a clumsy little girl that notice every little things from you. A stupid girl that unrealized that still wishing is a waste of time. An idiot girl that still accidentally give you an awkward smile when you give some humors. A fool girl that always shed the tears when you hurt me.
       I said you hurt me... in every time I see you-and-her-moments. But hell-o? Did I say you hurt me? What a dumb of me. You are even no longer mine. I didn't suppose to see them as something that make me hurt. 
       You... such a beautiful mistake and I'm sick of it. Been a year and for some reasons and memories we made, I just can't get over us. 

"A sound, a smell, a look, a taste, a touch; can trigger the most deepest of emotional responses. They could be stuck on your memories forever and caused the painful; like hope in the springtime, like warmth in the autumn leaves, like the contentment in winter, or like fun on the beach in the summer. " 

     Dearest you, I love you in a very nostalgic but very genuine and grateful way. You've been good these last ten months and all I can do is just to always have your name in my prayers. Uhm... speaking of painful, I can't deal with how cheesy this post is becoming. Omg, no. Can you end a sentence with "becoming?" I think I need another whiskey. 
       And one point of all is, hi Jan 29th!                               

to the magnificent you
from the moron me

2 komentar:

  1. pantes mba hari ini galau banget.. semangat ah mbanya:)))

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Ami mah baca aja deh... Hahaha hmmm.. Iya makasih miii semangat pokoknya, kita!

      Hapus